14 Offensive Golf Terms Golfers Say
If you need a good laugh today and have a sense of humor, here are 14 slightly offensive golf terms..
We pulled these from around the web and do not take credit for inventing them. If you are easily offended, this is a good chance to click the back button.
Exclusive Bonus: Click to download the list of our 15 best golf drills
The Top 14 Offensive Golf Terms
- Always trying to come from behind
- Safe, but didn’t feel good
- Shaved the hole
- Too much wrist
- From one bunker to another
- The ball was nowhere to be found (Bad Father Joke)
- Stiff shaft
- Get in the fucking hole
- Short, left, and ugly (Hilary Clinton)
- Hit a wall and die (Dale Earnhardt…RIP to this all time great)
- Lost it in the tall grass
- Got away with one
- Over clubbed
Sources: TotalFratMove.com, Offensive-Jokes.com
Helpful Golf Articles:
Switching gears, let’s help you work on your golf game by sharing our top instructional golf articles.
- The Ultimate Putting Tutorial 101
- What is a Scratch Golfer
- What is a Good Golf Score for Beginners
- What is a Lag Putt (best drills to fix 3 putting)
Golf Practice Plans (Follow these Programs)
- Break 90 Practice Plan
- Break 80 Practice Plan
- Break 70 Practice Plan
- Short Game Practice Plan
- Indoor Golf Practice Plan
- All Access Lifetime Membership – All Video Courses + Practice Plans
Golf Video Courses
Don’t miss out on these amazing training programs. They’ll help lower your golf scores.
Or hop onto our email newsletter and get the free weekly golf tips we send out to our community plus updates and other announcements you don’t want to miss!