Best Golf Blog Posts from GolfPracticeGuides.com
After blogging for over 5.5 years now on the Golf Practice Guides blog, we’ve been able to create lots of helpful articles related to various parts of the golf game. Our golf tips have helped hundreds of thousands of golfers world wide finding our golf website from 200+ countries.
In addition to writing some of the best golf tips on our blog, we also share lots of free golf tips and drills inside our exclusive Golf Practice Guides Email Newsletter. Make sure to join the email family and get monthly golf tips sent to your inbox for convenience of learning.
Today’s post is a round up style blog post, sharing the best golf articles we’ve written for each of the different categories (swing, chipping, putting, mental game, etc).
If any of these golf tips or drills help you, please be sure to share on social media using the share buttons. It will mean a lot to us! Let’s begin.
Best Golf Swing Tips
Struggling with your golf swing? While we may not have all the answers, we did cover a variety of issues golfer’s face in their swing. It’s still recommended you schedule a session with a local swing coach to work out any golf swing faults you’re dealing with. Here are some solutions for the DIY golfers:
- How to Stop Topping the Golf Ball
- How to Stop Shanking the Golf Ball
- How to Fix a Duck Hook Golf Swing
- How to Fix a Slice Golf Swing
- How to Build an Inside Out Golf Swing
- What to Do When Your Golf Swing Sucks
Best Golf Swing Distance Tips
I’ve always struggled to hit the ball far due to my easy, controlled swing. Adding distance to your golf swing can help to lower your scores because it makes the game easier. You face less distance remaining on each shot, allowing you to hit more lofted clubs which tend to go straighter. If you’d rather hit a wedge into greens versus a 4 iron, then these articles are for you (:
- 3 Ways to Increase Club Head Speed for More Power
- How to Create Lag in the Golf Swing
- How to Hit Your Irons Further
Best Golf Chipping Tips & Drills
Short game is the most important part of the golf game. The better your short game, the lower scores you’ll shoot. It all starts with chipping for when you miss the greens and need to recover! Here are helpful articles so you can get up and down for par more frequently:
- How to Cure the Chipping Yips
- Practice #5: Chipping Distance Control Practice Routine
- Practice #8: Scrambling for Up & Downs Practice Routine
- 2 Great Chipping Tips for Improving “Feel”
Best Golf Putting Tips & Drills
Putting is my favorite part of the game. It’s when you finally get to see the ball go in the hole, rewarding yourself for all the hard work during the hole. It feels good to sink long putts and feel like the Tour Pros. Here are some of the best golf articles to help you learn how to master putting and lower your golf scores.
- Ultimate Putting Tutorial for Beginners
- How to Sink More Putts Inside 10 Feet
- Practice #1: 3 Putting Cure Golf Practice Routine
Best Golf Mental Game Tips & Drills
The golf mental game takes a lot of time to work on just like other skill areas. Becoming mentally tough in golf can separate you from the rest of the playing field. If you’re losing strokes in your golf game due to pressure, check out some of these articles covering golf mental tips:
- 10 Golf Mental Tips to Help You Sink More Putts
- 10 Pre Round Mental Game Tips
- Why a Pre Shot Routine is Super Important in Golf
- 9 Mistakes Amateur Golfers Make Mentally
Top eBook: The Golf Mental Game Blueprint
Top Golf Articles Shared on Pinterest
The following are a list of articles we see getting shared the most on Pinterest. If you’re not following our Pinterest account, you can do so by clicking here. Thank you so much for repinning our content to your boards!
- 4 Best Golf Exercises to Build the Core Muscles
- How to Make More Pars in Golf
- How to Make More Birdies in Golf
- 2 Golf Short Game Drills to Master
Other Top Golf Blogs to Read
Lastly, we’ve got some random golf blog posts that we will pair together down here in the Other Category. Check them out and get to work implementing the golf tips and lessons learned! Good luck (:
- What are Fairways in Regulation?
- What are Greens in Regulation?
- Are You Practicing Golf Enough?
- What is a Scratch Golfer & How to Become One
- What is a Good Golf Score for Beginners
Concluding Thoughts on Today’s Best Golf Blog Posts Round-Up
Thank you for stopping by the Golf Practice Guides blog today and checking out this article. I hope you found some new articles to add to your reading list! Make sure to grab a notebook and pen, writing down notes and key takeaways from each of the blog articles. This way you can look back at your notes until you’ve ingrained the lesson into your long term memory.
If you’d like to follow the step by step practice plan I currently am using to improve my golf skills, you can check it out here.
Bonus Resource: We also have two other practice plans you can learn more about here.
These come with worksheets that go in sync with the step by step practice routines as well as bonus worksheets for tracking down your statistics (FIR, GIR, Scrambling, Putts per round, Etc.). We’ve also stuck in some fitness PDF files and bonus golf practice drill files. Overall, you get a lot of great stuff when you become a member of the online academy.
Work hard this week!
Wait! Make sure to hop onto our email newsletter and get the free weekly golf tips we send out to our community plus updates and other announcements you don’t want to miss!