Reviewing the Best Golf Gloves
Below you’ll find our short review guide on the best golf gloves to buy to help you grip the club better. We cover some common questions you may have when making a purchasing decision for gloves.
We also give you several options and types of golf gloves. For example, on cold and rainy days you’re going to want thermal golf gloves like these Callaway gloves.
At the end, you’ll find a list of golf practice plans we include as bonus resources for anyone looking to take their golf practice sessions more serious and follow a proven training program.
Lastly, before we get started with this review, make sure you are signed up for our email community to get the latest golf tips to your inbox each week, it’s free.
What to Look for When Buying New Golf Gloves
Comfort, grip, breathability, durability, and perfect fit are some of the things to think about when picking out a new pair of golf gloves.
Obviously the most important is proper fit so that your hands aren’t sliding around inside the glove.
But breathability and durability are also important so your golf gloves perform well over a long period of time.
Why Should You Wear Golf Gloves?
Wearing golf gloves can help your game especially on those cold or wet days at the golf course when you need to keep your hands dry and warm.
Most golfers where one glove to help their lead hand with gripping the club to feel like they have more control as well as gives them confidence mentally.
But on cold days, wearing a pair of winter thermal gloves is a must to keep the hands warm for peak performance.
How Much Do Golf Gloves Usually Cost?
If a golf glove is just a golf glove to you, then you can find a cheap pair for $20 or less. If branding matters then expect to pay $20 to $40 for a pair of golf gloves. Titleist, for example, sells individual golf gloves for $18 on Amazon here.
Best Golf Gloves to Buy
Callaway Thermal Grip Winter Golf Gloves
- The Thermal Grip 2-Pack Gloves Are Built For Peak Performance In Extreme Conditions
- Opti Shield Microfiber Outer Shell: Repels Water and Provides Wind Protection
- Digitized Synthetic Leather Palm: Improved Grip In Wet Conditions
- Opti Therm Thermal Fleece Inner Lining: Keeps Hands Warm
- Opti Fit Adjustable Closure: Thin, Light and Secure Fit With Perforations For Breathability
FootJoy WinterSof Golf Gloves
- Men’s Size Glove
- The world’s #1 Winter Golf Glove
- COOL-WEATHER GRIP – The proven water resistant Sure-Grip™ Autosuede™ knit palm provides a soft feel and consistent fit with a secure grip during cool weather conditions.
- WEATHER-SHIELD CUFF – An extended knit cuff keeps the warmth in and cold out.
- WARM + WINDPROOF – Waterproof structured nylon and Weather-Shield™ foam fleece on the back of the glove retains warmth and resists cold.
Titleist Permasoft Golf Glove
- Made with a CoolMax® Mesh Panel across the knuckles, providing exceptional breath-ability and added comfort and support.
- Premium, quality fit means a seamless connection to your club
- Precisely placed seams
- Satin reinforcement at cuff and thumb for strength and durability
- Available in men’s and women’s styles
Callaway Men’s Dawn Patrol Glove
- Made entirely out of leather
- Perforations on the fingers, thumb, and palm for maximum breathability
- Opti-Fit design to provide you with a perfect fit and flexibility
- A terry cloth cuff adds softness to the golf glove while helping absorb sweat
- Tackiness is excellent
- Comfort feels great
Before you go, make sure to check out these golf practice plans! Each has proven drills to help you improving your scoring and build a strong short game!
Golf Practice Plans (Follow these Programs)
- Break 90 Practice Plan
- Break 80 Practice Plan
- Break 70 Practice Plan
- Short Game Practice Plan
- Indoor Golf Practice Plan
- All Access Lifetime Membership – All Video Courses + Practice Plans
Golf Video Courses
Don’t miss out on these amazing training programs. They’ll help lower your golf scores.
Or hop onto our email newsletter and get the free weekly golf tips we send out to our community plus updates and other announcements you don’t want to miss!