On our main Blog Page you can find several new posts each week covering various topics to help you with your golf game. We created this page however to showcase a blog series called “Breaking 80” that focuses on a specific topic or plan to help you improve your golf game and lower your score below 80. Be sure to join our email newsletter below for the latest content!
Series 1.0: How to Break 80
Unit One: Preparation
- Lesson 01: Setting Goals for Improvement
- Lesson 02: Golf Skills Assessment
- Lesson 03: Assessing Your Course Play Statistics to Reveal Strengths and Weaknesses
Unit Two: Putting
- Lesson 04: The Putting Stance Set-Up
- Lesson 05: The Putting Stroke of a Pro
- Lesson 06: Lag Putting & Distance Control
- Lesson 07: Skill Putting Inside 10 Feet
For more visit our 12 week practice plan to breaking 80.