Best Golf Training Aids for the Summer
Looking to use golf training aids to help take your game to that next level? With the advancement in technology and golf practice gadgets, golfer’s now have access to many new training aids that can assist you during your golf skill building practice sessions.
Amazon is a great place to shop for the top putting aids, junior golf training aids, short game training aids, and golf swing training aids.
Below you are going to find 3 pretty cool golf practice gadgets I would recommend purchasing and using this summer.
And then at the end of today’s post, I’ve got a golf training program I recommend checking out as well with some of the best drills to practice and routines to follow.
Poolside Floating Golf Chipping Green
Work on your chipping skills from poolside this summer by using this creative golf training aid for golfers looking to have some fun! Challenge yourself to land chip shots on the green as it floats around the pool as a moving target.
Chipping Training Aid Features:
- Fun for kids and adults
- Floating green measures: 32″ x 45″
- Includes 2 flags and 2 cups, 1′ x 2′ chipping mat with rubber tee (golf clubs not included)
- 12 practice balls included with hook and loop covering to keep ball where it lands (6 of each color)
- Soft foam mat easily rolls up to take anywhere
Putt-A-Bout Grassroots Par Three Putting Green (9 ft x 3 ft)
Don’t have time to make it to the golf course? No problem, this easy to lay down golf putting green can help you improve your short game skills from home. It’s 9 feet in length making it a great putting training aid for building up your putting skills inside 10 feet to help you save more pars.
Golf Putting Aid Features:
- 50 poly / 20 foam
- Kidney-shaped practice putting green
- High-quality putting surface stays smooth
- Built-in sand trap cutouts catch missed shots
- 3 practice cup cutouts
- Measures 3 by 9 feet
Golf Hitting Net
Summer Sale – Golf Practice Plans
Also, don’t forget to take advantage of our summer sale on all of our practice plans and our eBooks.
Choose from our three practice programs that lay out a step by step weekly practice routine for you to follow and includes worksheets to track each practice’s results.
You’ll also find lots of skill improvement worksheets to track stats this season, a custom score card, and bonus drills for different areas of the golf game.
Here are several golf practice plans we offer with lots of worksheets and bonuses that come with your program. Click the links to learn more about each training plan.
- The 2 Hour Practice Routines with 10 Levels to Challenge You
- How to Break 70 Golf Training Plan
- How to Break 80 Golf Training Plan
- How to Break 90 Golf Training Plan
- The Bundle: Access to All 3 Training Plans
- 21 Day Indoor Golf Training Plan
- How to Coach High School Golf eBook
Let’s get to new low golf scores together this season. Hope to see you around in the Golf Practice Guides Community and remember…have fun when you play golf! (:
Hop onto our email newsletter and get the free weekly golf tips we send out to our community plus updates and other announcements you don’t want to miss!