Top 5 Portable Coolers for Golf Cart
Having a portable cooler you can take with you in your golf cart can make playing golf a much more pleasurable experience. Some golf courses allow you to bring outside beverages while others may not.
However, below we review some small, compact, portable coolers that will fit nicely in the golf cart so you can enjoy your favorite drinks during your golf round.
- How to Score in the 60’s Golf Training Plan
- How to Score in the 70’s Golf Training Plan
- How to Score in the 80’s Golf Training Plan
5 Best Coolers to Pack Drinks for Golf
#1: Caddyswag Par 6 Pack Golf Bag Cooler
A well-insulated and highly durable golf bag cooler for every golfer! It carries enough drink and keeps these drink cans cold enough for you to jump on the golf course. In addition, Par 6 does not require ice, and each cooler is equipped with a reusable gel pack. So, there is no worry about the leakage of water in your bag.
It is made of long-lasting 300x600D polyester with 1 ounce PU coating, and it can withstand the harsh test of golfing on the course. The insulation layer is composed of thick closed-cell foam, which keeps your drinks cool. In addition, a wider and stronger insulation layer keeps your beverages refrigerated longer, making it one of the heaviest insulated golf coolers on the market.
Most importantly, this small cooler can be placed next to your golf bag, which means the former is less obvious. But the most impressive thing here is the quality of the materials and the sturdy, well-made structure.
NASA-inspired insulation materials and custom-made re-freezable ice gel packs make it the perfect golf cart cooler!
- It fits six 12-ounce cans of drinks or other canned beverages.
- It is fitted with a strong and durable zipper.
- The golf cooler comes with a reusable gel ice pack.
- The golf cooler is made of 300x600D strong polyester.
- It has a detachable shoulder strap.
- The insulation is of thick cell foam that keeps the drinks colder for the entire round.
- It is made with a wear-resistant coating of PU, using durable polyester.
- It has closed-cell, thick foam insulation.
- It comes with a reusable freezer ice gel pack.
- It has a longer zipper pull with a stronger zipper.
- Ice packs can melt quickly
- Not suitable for adding ice
#2: ProActive Sports 6-to-Go Beverage Cooler
The compact golf cooler is made of strong polyester and comes with a useful clip and a shoulder strap. You can use it to carry the cooler and attach it to a golf cart, bag, or other items.
ProActive Sports 6 affordable golf coolers are available in various colors, including red and gray, blue and gray, and black and gray.
It weighs 8 ounces and measures 17×7.5×2 inches. So, it means it can fit into the side pockets of most golf bags.
With an inexpensive and compact cooler like this, you can easily get six packs of drinks for the entire round. Further, without even adding ice, cool the drinks beforehand and put them in the golf cooler.
- It is imported and made in the USA.
- It keeps your drinks cold for more hours.
- It comes with a clip to attach to a golf cart, backpack, or shoulder strap,
- Insulated bag can hold up to 3 bottled beverages or six cans.
- The cooler can be used with ice packs or ice.
- It is designed with a shoulder strap and a clip.
- It is made of high-quality and durable nylon.
- The tight fit technique keeps drinks cold.
- It can be apt to leaking.
- The quality of insulation is not as good as other expensive alternatives.
#3: Coleman C018 Soft Can Cooler Sleeve
Coleman C018 Soft Can Cooler Sleeve is one of the best golf coolers. The slim design allows you to stack six 12-ounce cans, just the size to fit a golf bag. Admittedly, lack of space means you can’t put any freezer packs, so it can only keep the drink cool for a few hours.
Also, it has an adjustable strap for the shoulder and a side zip for easy carrying, so you can easily pick it up. Compared with those bulky coolers, you can carry this golf cart cooler more easily.
All you have to do is stack up to 6 cans of your favorite drink, close the zipper on your sleeve, and take it with you. With two zipper openings, you can grab a drink from either side during the journey. After returning home, nylon fabrics are easy to clean until you go out next time.
- It can fit six 12 oz cans
- There are two colors to choose from blue or black.
- With two zipper openings, you can take a drink from either side.
- Nylon fabric is easy to clean until you go out next time.
- Adjustable shoulder strap is comfortable to carry.
- It has an adjustable shoulder strap for more comfortable carrying.
- Made up of durable, easy-to-clean nylon fabric
- Double zippers for easy access from both sides
- Drinks can not refrigerate longer like substitutes
- If you add ice or ice pack, it can only hold five cans
- Thin tubes can be frustrating for men with big hands
#4: Liquid Spectrum Golf Cooler Bag
It is another lightweight and easy-to-carry cooler that can be easily slid into your golf bag. Just fill it with a drink and head to the golf course to have a good time.
Liquid Spectrum can hold six cans of drinks, and the side pocket of Liquid Spectrum can also keep your belongings or other accessories. Just add ice cubes to the cooler, put in your drinks; you can enjoy iced cold beverages anytime, anywhere.
In addition, this cooler is equipped with a clip and shoulder strap. So, it can be clipped to your golf bag or backpack or worn on your shoulder. Further, the outside of the cooler is made of 600D material, which is easy to clean and durable.
Although this is not a solution to complete accessory storage, it does a great job as a golf cart cooler.
- It can fit two regular wine bottles or six cans (12 ounces).
- This large foam insulated backpack cooler is suitable for most men with golf bags and shoes.
- This foldable cooler is equipped with an enhanced shoulder strap and an adjustable and detachable shoulder strap.
- It has side pockets that can store extra accessories such as corkscrews or keys.
- It is a 100% risk-free high-quality purchase and comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- It is a large-capacity cold storage bag with additional side pockets.
- It is made up of long-lasting, high-quality nylon.
- Equipped with thick and durable foam insulation.
- Very suitable for golf, hiking, travel, camping, etc.
- It is suitable for almost all sports and golf bags.
- Easy to leak due to melting ice.
- No extra food spaces.
#5: Callaway Golf Cart Cooler
You never have to drink warm drinks on the golf court anymore! Callaway golf cart cooler is made of an insulated welded liner, which can keep your drinks as cool and refreshing as you are! Just fill it up, drink it, fold it and pack it!
This cooler can hold up to 12 12 oz cans or 9 750 ml bottles! The top of the Velcro allows you to access it during the course easily. It is designed to fit the basket of most riding carts or use adjustable straps to hang on the golf cart.
The size when in use is 9″x 1″. But the unique foldability is 3 inches, which makes it easy to store in an apparel pocket. In addition, it is easy to pack and will not take up too much space in your bag! Insulated welded lining can prevent any leakage from spilling.
- A convenient foldable golf cart cooler
- It includes insulated, non-leaking welded lining.
- It can hold nine bottles of 750 ml or twelve cans of 12 ounces.
- Handy top opening velcro for swift and easy access
- It folds to 3 inches for easy storage, and the adjustable shoulder strap to hang on a cart.
- Leak-proof lining, welding, insulation
- Velcro-infused top opening for fast and easy access
- Suitable for most riding golf carts.
- Foldable design for easy storage
- No outer pocket for extra accessories
- Callaway brand makes it expensive.
Golf Practice Plans (Follow these Programs)
- Break 90 Practice Plan
- Break 80 Practice Plan
- Break 70 Practice Plan
- Short Game Practice Plan
- Indoor Golf Practice Plan
- All Access Lifetime Membership – All Video Courses + Practice Plans
Golf Video Courses
Don’t miss out on these amazing training programs. They’ll help lower your golf scores.
Or hop onto our email newsletter and get the free weekly golf tips we send out to our community plus updates and other announcements you don’t want to miss!