Golf Bunker Practice Routine
If you’re new to our free practice plan series, we come out with mini practice plans from time to time that give you a sampling of the hard work our 12 week practice plan members are putting in to their golf game and improvement.
This is golf practice routine #10 and if you need to catch up simply visit this page: The Golf Practice Routine Library for all previous free mini practices up to this point!
Before we get into today’s plan, be sure to see our Start Here page if you haven’t as well as subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest golf buzz sent straight to your inbox. You’ll receive a lot of helpful tips, lessons, and tools when you join our email newsletter. You also get a free gift for joining that you can use right away to help your game. Check it out here.
Golf Practice Routine #10
Bunker Practice Routine:
- Find a practice bunker for the following drills. If your course doesn’t have a practice bunker, then try to get some practice in on the course sometime when you are by yourself and no one is behind you.
- Have 10 balls or so in the bunker so you can do multiple reps without stopping to collect golf balls
- Be sure to take you time and set up properly before attempting each practice swing from the bunker. Don’t rush!
Today’s Golf Practice Drill List to Knockout:
- 15 bunker shots to a hole or target in the middle of the green
- 15 bunker shots to a nearby hole as if you didn’t have a lot of green to work with
- 15 bunker shots to the opposite side of the green as if you have plenty of green to hit onto between you and the hole
- 15 reps alternating between two different wedges
- 40 reps practicing different trajectories, spins, and distances from the bunker
Golf Practice Plans (Follow these Programs)
- Break 90 Practice Plan
- Break 80 Practice Plan
- Break 70 Practice Plan
- Short Game Practice Plan
- Indoor Golf Practice Plan
- All Access Lifetime Membership – All Video Courses + Practice Plans
Golf Video Courses
Don’t miss out on these amazing training programs. They’ll help lower your golf scores.
Or hop onto our email newsletter and get the free weekly golf tips we send out to our community plus updates and other announcements you don’t want to miss!