The Golf Practice Plan Library: Find Golf Practices Related to Your Game
Have you ever wondered if there was a website that contained a pre-made golf practice plan you could grab and take to the course with you to try out?
Do you need a more structured practice that keeps you focused and helps you feel like you’re getting the most quality out of your practice time at the golf course?
No worries my friend. This is that page you’ve been looking for.
Over my years learning the game of golf, I’ve spent a lot of time at the golf course trying out countless drills, different volumes of reps, and more that I’d like to share freely with you on this page so that you can cut down on the struggles and wasted effort by implementing my practice plans into your practice routine.
Below you’ll find my growing list of golf practice plan templates published weekly. They are organized by topic so that you can browse for a specific fault in your game that needs improved or a particular skill you may be looking to learn.
One last thing before I let you go. If you would be so kind to share this page and share any practices you find truly beneficial to your golf game I would greatly appreciate it.
I’d love to get this content out their for as many golfers to see as possible so we can help save people the struggle, time, and effort.
Putting – Golf Practice Plans
- Routine 001: The Quick Fix for Curing 3 Putting
- Routine 003: Mastering Par Saves from 3 to 5 feet
- Routine 004: Start More Putts on the Correct Line
- Routine 006: Putting for Dough
- Routine 009: Putt Like Jordan Spieth
Chipping – Golf Practice Plans
Up & Down Practice Plans
Golf Swing Practice Plans
12 Week Practice Plans
- How to Break 70: Step by Step with Worksheets
- How to Break 80: Step by Step with Worksheets
- How to Break 90: Step by Step with Worksheets
Connect With Golf Practice Guides On Social Media
Facebook Fan Page – Golf Practice Guides (facebook.com/golfpracticeguides)
- Comment answers to our questions of the day
- Share posts you found helpful, interesting, or important for others to see and learn from
- Like our page! We really appreciate it! (:
- Check out video teasers, fun golf photos, golf news, and more
- Follow us for new content alerts, contests, and question polls
- Comment questions, answers, and get involved with the GPG community
YouTube – Golf Practice Guides TV (GPG TV)
Subscribe for the latest videos, teasers, lessons, case studies, and more
I Appreciate You
I just wanted to finish by saying that I’m here for you, not only as a guide while you begin or continue your golf improvement journey but also as a friend.
I do my best to respond to all emails (it’s getting tougher as this blog gains in popularity, but I will always do my best to respond!).
Thank you so much for your support. And if you’ve made it this far, I’d love for you to come say hi to me on my Facebook Page. I’ll definitely respond, and I look forward to meeting you! Cheers!
P.S. Make sure to share the golf practice plan you found helpful today with a friend!