Golf Training Aids to Buy in 2018
Below I’ve found two golf training aids made by COVASA and sold on Amazon that will help your golf game from home. These two training aids include a putting mat and a swing mat which work your two most important skills putting and the golf swing.
I don’t know about you but I hate taking the winter months off and watching my golf game deflate after spending all spring and summer pumping it up from hours of practice at the course.
In my basement, I now practice putting on a weekly basis using a putting mat like the one featured below. I also get several golf swings in per week in my garage by hitting rubber balls off the swing mat and into a swing net.
Check out these items below and click the links to learn more about them over on Amazon. They are affiliate links so if you use the links below I will be credited by Amazon at no extra cost to you. Thanks for the support!
COVASA Golf Putting Green Mat Indoor Outdoor Auto Ball Return For Home Use
The Covasa golf putting green mat is applicable to all beginners or experienced golfers who want to use an indoor golf practice putting green to better their putting skills.
1. Precise alignment guides at 3, 5, and 7 feet assist every aspect of your putting motion – squaring the face, back swing, and follow through – for greater accuracy and distance control on every putt.
2. Get more consistency in less time with automatic ball return, The continuous ball return allows you to train skills without interruption. Indeed, you can keep putting without resetting and focusing on maintaining a steady stroke and consistent tempo on each putt, making your training more efficient and effective.
3. At 9 feet long by 16.25 inches wide, your indoor putting green mat will fit well in most situation. The premium turf lets you practice key putt lengths on a roll surface with a stamp reading similar to actual greens.
4. Precise alignment guides at 3, 5, and 7 feet assists every aspect of your putting motion – squaring the face, back swing, and follow through – for greater accuracy and distance control on every putt.
What You’re Getting in this Golf Training Aid Purchase
- GRAVITY BALL RETURN SYSTEM: Do not waste your time walking to the font picking up the balls and replay again and again. The holes are positioned on a slight uphill grade, training you to hit putts 12 inches past the hole if missed. No more leaving putts short!
- EASY ROLLS UP FOR STORAGE: The Dual-Track ProEdge offers incredible durability compared to others. The true roll turf provides a realistic putting surface on par with a high-end golf course.Very easy storage at house or the office.
- HIGH QUALITY PUTTING GREEN: 10.5 feet extended length mat for your golf practice course to develop your skills. 2 holes with 2 sizes that improves your putting game fast with our more challenging cup sizes.
- ADDITIONAL AUXILIARY LINE: True surface add a conspicuous white auxiliary line, make goal more accurate for your training.
- 3 BALLS INCLUDE:No need to buy extra training balls outside,we send 3 balls inside for your practice.
COVASA Mat Attack Tri-Turf Portable Golf Hitting Mat (25in x 16in)
- UPGRADED YOUR GOLF MAT: COVASA’s Tri-Turf Portable Golf Hitting Mat allows you to practice on three turf styles for better results on the course!
- Tee Turf: Use a REAL GOLF TEE to practice your driver and woods. Get rid of those awful plastic tees you “borrowed” from the driving range!
- Fairway/Rough: Just like being out on the course. Be more prepared the next time you hit the links for 18 holes.
- Clean Lie: Hit off a perfectly clean lie for that PURE shot! (We all know this is where we play from every shot anyways.)
- BONUS PRACTICE FEATURE: Use it to keep your feet at the proper width apart, shoulder width, an additional training aid feature!
Golf Practice Plans to Help You Bounce Back
Here are several golf practice plans we offer with lots of worksheets and bonuses that come with your program. Click the links to learn more about each training plan.
- The 2 Hour Practice Routines with 10 Levels to Challenge You
- How to Break 70 Golf Training Plan
- How to Break 80 Golf Training Plan
- How to Break 90 Golf Training Plan
- The Bundle: Access to All 3 Training Plans
- 21 Day Indoor Golf Training Plan
- How to Coach High School Golf eBook
Or hop onto our email newsletter and get the free weekly golf tips we send out to our community plus updates and other announcements you don’t want to miss!