Up and Down Golf Practice Drills
Do you struggle to get up and down to save par or save a bogey before it turns worse? Well then you need to spend more time on the practice green simulating up and downs from various lies and distances away from the green.
Today’s mini practice will get you working on your up and downs but it’s your job to branch off this practice and continue working on your short game. Best of luck!
Scrambling (Up & Down for Par)
Today’s Drills to Improve Scrambling %:
- Pressure Scrambling Practice from Greenside Rough
- Complete 20 up & downs in a row to a short hole
- Complete 5 up & downs in a row to a medium hole
- Complete 5 up & downs in a row to a long hole
Instructions: Use just one golf ball for this drill to maximize focus.
Estimated Completion Time: 30-45 minutes
Complete this practice every day you head to the golf course for the next few weeks and see your short game improve as well as your confidence. The more you practice your short game, the more confident you’ll feel about getting up and down!
Additional Articles to Read:
- 6 Best Chipping Tips (Must See)
- The Ultimate Putting Tutorial to Putt Like a Pro
- Setting Goals for Focused Improvement
- Breaking 80 Blog Series: Articles 1 Through 7
- Building a Winter Training Program
- How to Make More Pars in Golf
- How to Stop Slicing in Golf
Golf Practice Plans (Follow these Programs)
- Break 90 Practice Plan
- Break 80 Practice Plan
- Break 70 Practice Plan
- Short Game Practice Plan
- Indoor Golf Practice Plan
- All Access Lifetime Membership – All Video Courses + Practice Plans
Golf Video Courses
Don’t miss out on these amazing training programs. They’ll help lower your golf scores.
Or hop onto our email newsletter and get the free weekly golf tips we send out to our community plus updates and other announcements you don’t want to miss!