How to Make Putts Under Pressure
Here is a 60-90 minute golf putting practice plan to improve your putting under pressure. You’ll be tested from close range first and feel the pressure as you build up your made putts in a row streak. Then you’ll move back and work on lag putts which will again test your ability to stay focused under pressure as you build up a streak of consecutive putts within 3 feet of the hole.
Putting Drills to Simulate Pressure
- Lag Putting Pressure
- Short Range Pressure
Today’s Drills to Improve Putting Statistics:
- Make 100 putts from 3 feet
- Lag Putting
- Lag 49/50 within 3 feet of hole from 30 feet. Restart if you fail.
- Lag 47/50 within 3 feet of hole from 40 feet. Restart if you fail.
- Lag 45/50 within 3 feet of hole from 50 feet. Restart if you fail.
- Pressure Putting – Circle Drill
- Make 10 putts in a row (2 laps around circle) from 4 feet
Estimated Completion Time: 75 minutes
Golf Practice Plans (Follow these Programs)
- Break 90 Practice Plan
- Break 80 Practice Plan
- Break 70 Practice Plan
- Short Game Practice Plan
- Indoor Golf Practice Plan
- All Access Lifetime Membership – All Video Courses + Practice Plans
Golf Video Courses
Don’t miss out on these amazing training programs. They’ll help lower your golf scores.
Or hop onto our email newsletter and get the free weekly golf tips we send out to our community plus updates and other announcements you don’t want to miss!