How to Make Putts Under Pressure
Here is a 60-90 minute golf putting practice plan to improve your putting under pressure. You’ll be tested from close range first and feel the pressure as you build up your made putts in a row streak. Then you’ll move back and work on lag putts which will again test your ability to stay focused under pressure as you build up a streak of consecutive putts within 3 feet of the hole.
Putting Drills to Simulate Pressure
- Lag Putting Pressure
- Short Range Pressure
Today’s Drills to Improve Putting Statistics:
- Make 100 putts from 3 feet
- Lag Putting
- Lag 49/50 within 3 feet of hole from 30 feet. Restart if you fail.
- Lag 47/50 within 3 feet of hole from 40 feet. Restart if you fail.
- Lag 45/50 within 3 feet of hole from 50 feet. Restart if you fail.
- Pressure Putting – Circle Drill
- Make 10 putts in a row (2 laps around circle) from 4 feet
Estimated Completion Time: 75 minutes
Golf Practice Routines to Score Lower
Here are several golf practice plans we offer with lots of worksheets and bonuses that come with your program. Click the links to learn more about each training plan.
- The 2 Hour Practice Routines with 10 Levels to Challenge You
- How to Break 70 Golf Training Plan
- How to Break 80 Golf Training Plan
- How to Break 90 Golf Training Plan
- The Bundle: Access to All 3 Training Plans
- 21 Day Indoor Golf Training Plan
- How to Coach High School Golf eBook
Or hop onto our email newsletter and get the free weekly golf tips we send out to our community plus updates and other announcements you don’t want to miss!