PuttOut Pressure Putt Trainer Review
Today I’m excited to share a new putting training aid I’ve come across that will help you build distance control in your putting as well as handle putts under pressure better.
The PuttOut Pressure Putt Trainer is a uniquely designed putting aid but it simulates the exact distance your golf ball would roll past the hole to give you feed back on putts you struck too hard with too much power.
How the PuttOut Trainer Works?
This training aid is designed to simulate the exact conditions of putting into a real hole on the green by it’s ground-breaking parabolic curved design.
Each successful putt is returned the same distance it would have gone past the hole if it had missed. This is great feedback for getting the pace just right on a putting green.
This is effective on new courses you’re playing if you want to quickly adapt to the green speeds having never played their before!
On well struck putts, the PuttOut Trainer will hold the ball and not return it to you. And if you completely mishit putts off-line, the ball will roll right past this device and never return.
- Designed to return good putts and reject bad ones.
- Made from high quality, elastomer and translucent polycarbonate
- PuttOut folds and fits into your golf bag.
- Improve your pace putting
- Improve your pressure putting.
How to Set Up the PuttOut Pressure Putt Trainer
Set up is simple. Remove the device from you golf bag, unfold it, and set it down on the putting green about 3 feet away to start. Attempt to strike putts with perfect pace and perfect line so that the ball rolls up the curved platform and pops into the hole slot.
If the pace isn’t right, the ball will roll back down the ramp to you. And it will roll back the perfect distance that it would have rolled past the cup so you get instant feedback.
Ideally, putts should only roll 12-18 inches past the hole on misses.
Try the PuttOut Challenge
The PuttOut Pressure Putt Trainer comes with a fun challenge to test your putting skills and see if you can complete it successfully. Here is the putting practice routine for this training aid:
1. Repeat Putt – 25 putts in a row, start again if you miss.
2. Perfect Putt – A perfect putt will stop in the micro target.
3. Match play Perfect Putt – Compete against friends for the most perfect putts!
4. Killer Putting Drill – Increase putt length by 2 feet each time and if you miss, lose a life and go again.
How Much Does It Cost?
The PuttOut Training Aid costs $29.99 on Amazon. This is very affordable for golfers especially considering the benefits it will provide to your short game.
I’m definitely glad I invested in it and it’s a lot of fun to play with friends as well as by yourself. Check it out here on Amazon.
Golf Practice Plans – Lower Your Golf Scores 5-10 Strokes
Before you go, make sure to check out these golf practice plans! Each has proven drills to help you improving your scoring and build a strong short game!
- The Short Game Practice Plan with 10 Levels
- How to Break 70 Golf Training Plan
- How to Break 80 Golf Training Plan
- How to Break 90 Golf Training Plan
- The Bundle: Access to All 3 Training Plans
- 21 Day Indoor Golf Training Plan
- How to Coach High School Golf eBook
Or hop onto our email newsletter and get the free weekly golf tips we send out to our community plus updates and other announcements you don’t want to miss!