Protein Breakfast: Omelette Waffles Recipe for Golfers
Get yourself a healthy breakfast before playing golf. You’ll find you have more energy late in your round of golf when most golfers start breaking down mentally and physically.
Today we outline a recipe for protein omelette waffles. They’re good, we promise! Protein is essential for building up your muscle tissue after breaking it down out on the golf course. It’s recovery 101 in the diet.
Most pro golfer’s eat a protein bar but if you have time to cook a nice healthy breakfast prior to heading to the golf course, then try these waffles out!
Get started by prepping everything first. Here is the expected cooking time and ingredients you will need for this recipe.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
- Serves: 1
- 3 large eggs
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. chopped ham
- 1/4 c. shredded Cheddar
- 2 tsp. Freshly Chopped Parsley
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Season with salt and pepper, then mix in ham, cheddar, and parsley.
- Spray waffle iron with cooking spray, then pour in egg mixture.
- Cook on low until lightly golden and fluffy, 4 to 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
It’s that simple my friend. Give it a try and let us know how they turn out. Feel free to mix up the recipe if you have another type of omelette you like besides ham and cheese.
For more healthy meal options and golf nutrition tips, check out our blog here.
Golf Practice Plans (Follow these Programs)
- Break 90 Practice Plan
- Break 80 Practice Plan
- Break 70 Practice Plan
- Short Game Practice Plan
- Indoor Golf Practice Plan
- All Access Lifetime Membership – All Video Courses + Practice Plans
Golf Video Courses
Don’t miss out on these amazing training programs. They’ll help lower your golf scores.
Or hop onto our email newsletter and get the free weekly golf tips we send out to our community plus updates and other announcements you don’t want to miss!