Protein Breakfast: Omelette Waffles Recipe for Golfers
Get yourself a healthy breakfast before playing golf. You’ll find you have more energy late in your round of golf when most golfers start breaking down mentally and physically.
Today we outline a recipe for protein omelette waffles. They’re good, we promise! Protein is essential for building up your muscle tissue after breaking it down out on the golf course. It’s recovery 101 in the diet.
Most pro golfer’s eat a protein bar but if you have time to cook a nice healthy breakfast prior to heading to the golf course, then try these waffles out!
Get started by prepping everything first. Here is the expected cooking time and ingredients you will need for this recipe.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- Total Time: 10 Minutes
- Serves: 1
- 3 large eggs
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. chopped ham
- 1/4 c. shredded Cheddar
- 2 tsp. Freshly Chopped Parsley
- In a large bowl, beat eggs. Season with salt and pepper, then mix in ham, cheddar, and parsley.
- Spray waffle iron with cooking spray, then pour in egg mixture.
- Cook on low until lightly golden and fluffy, 4 to 5 minutes. Serve immediately.
It’s that simple my friend. Give it a try and let us know how they turn out. Feel free to mix up the recipe if you have another type of omelette you like besides ham and cheese.
For more healthy meal options and golf nutrition tips, check out our blog here.
Best Practice Plans to Follow
Here are several golf practice plans we offer with lots of worksheets and bonuses that come with your program. Click the links to learn more about each training plan.
- The 2 Hour Practice Routines with 10 Levels to Challenge You
- How to Break 70 Golf Training Plan
- How to Break 80 Golf Training Plan
- How to Break 90 Golf Training Plan
- The Bundle: Access to All 3 Training Plans
- 21 Day Indoor Golf Training Plan
- How to Coach High School Golf eBook
Or hop onto our email newsletter and get the free weekly golf tips we send out to our community plus updates and other announcements you don’t want to miss!